A great way to support The Appeal is to hold your own fundraiser.
Below are some fundraising ideas, as well as some posters you can use to promote your event...
You can download a poster to advertise and promote your event here.
You can also download a poster here to use at your event to tell your supporters about you challenge, The Appeal and how their donations will be used!
For any further fundraising materials such as balloons, bang sticks, t-shirts and more please just drop us an email at email@example.com telling us about your event!
Need more ideas?
- Get into the Bake Off spirit and hold a cake sale at work asking colleagues to make donations for home-baked sweet treats!
- Hold a car boot sale - you can get rid of some old junk with and have a clear out whilst taking donations for your old stuff.
- Hold a dinner party or 'Come Dine With Me' cook-off selling tickets to your guests and having a good time in the process!
- Ask local companies, friends and family to make a donation to a raffle and hold it at your next club or pub's social night.
- Get everyone at work to wear something wacky - socks, a tie or even full fancy dress! You can take donations from those involved and have a laugh at the same time!
- Hold a pub quiz at your local pub - you can be the quiz master, taking payment from each team, and watch your friends and family get super competative!
- Why not get all your work colleagues to bring in a baby photo
and then pay to enter the guess who is who - and have a laugh along
MAKE YOUR MARK ON SOMEONE'S LIFE.
You can make an online pledge by
tweeting with hashtag
alternatively email your pledge to