Appeal Team T-shirt/Vest
Anyone fundraising for the Appeal can get a FREE Appeal Team T-shirt or vest to show their support for The Appeal!
At Run For All events, this is a great way to spot fellow Appeal Team runners and means that we can cheer extra loud from The Appeal Cheer Point!
It's also a great way to show your colours at other events, letting people know you are supporting a great cause.
For a £2 donation to our Just Giving page you can also get iron on letters for your top. This will help your friends and family - and everyone else - spot you in the crowd and give you that extra surge of encouragement!
- When will I recieve my fundraising pack?
If you have registered for a Run For All event, you should receive your online fundraising pack within a month of registering for your event. If you are holding your own fundraiser or taking on a personal challenge, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily send you fundraising materials to support your effort.
- What should I do if I haven't received a fundraising pack?
Just email email@example.com with the details of your event and we will send a pack straight out to you.
- I do not have an Appeal Team t-shirt or running vest, how do I get one?
All you need to do is drop us an email stating your size and if you would prefer a T-shirt or a vest. If you would like iron-on letters for your T-shirt you can make a £2 donation here.
- What should I do if my t-shirt/running vest does not fit?
Please return it to PO Box 314, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 1BY stating which alternative size you would like and we will send you a new size as soon as possible.
- I can't download the sponsorship forms/I would like some paper forms.
Just give us a call or drop us an email and we will send some straight out to you.
- Where do I send my sponsorship money?
Please make any cheques payable to 'Jane Tomlinson
Appeal' and send to PO Box 314, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26
1BY. Remember to enclose your sponsorship forms so we can
claim the Gift Aid on your donations!
- If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact The Appeal Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 826 7766.
MAKE YOUR MARK ON SOMEONE'S LIFE.
You can make an online pledge by
tweeting with hashtag
alternatively email your pledge to