York 10K 2022
What destination could be more appealing for a 10K than York? As well as stunning scenery, this event boasts a flat route, making it perfect for beginners right through to experienced runners.
Your involvement is incredibly valuable to us, and the more that join The Appeal, the greater the day will be! Whether you are travelling to York for the day or you are a York local, this 10K on the 1st August 2021 will give you memories to last a lifetime.
Why join the #AppealTeam for York 10K?
- Join a community of fantastic fundraisers all supporting one another to achieve their goals
- Support our 4 key projects
- Get personalised support from the Appeal team
- FREE fundraiser T-shirt or vest, plus iron-on letters to personalise your top!
- Event day hospitality in the charity village
Get an Appeal Team Place
For more information and to get your Appeal Team place for a discounted entry price of £25, click here. Please note these places are only available to people who can commit to raising sponsorship for the Appeal.
Volunteer at this event
Running not your bag but want to get involved? Join our Appeal Motivation Squad! Be a part of this fantastic event and support our fundraisers in the charity village or at an on-course cheer station - find out more.
If you have a query about your race number, road closures or anything else related to the organisation of the event, visit Run For All website to find out more.
What your donation could provide
Your donation will continue our work to help children to be happier and healthier and improve the lives of people living with cancer. However much you choose to donate, learn about the difference it could make to our four projects.
- £10 Could provide a Mini Mermaid with a journal, T-shirt and medal.
- £30 Could provide the learning resources and tape for one physio at a Kinesio Taping study day
- £50 Could pay for a bereaved brother and sister to attend an activity day